Tuesday, September 12
1 – 2 p.m. ET
For the first time, we’re bringing you this panel discussion so you can have your questions answered by fundraising professionals who have successfully earned their CFRE credential. Our panelists come from across the U.S.
Gain their wisdom on:
- Exam prep
- Benefits when job seeking
- Addressing common misconceptions
- Value of the CFRE on their careers and practice
- How becoming a CFRE impacts their fundraising outcomes
- How they spoke to their boss about supporting their CFRE process
Plus, we’ll have a Q&A so you can ask your questions directly to our experts.
Heather Hill, CNM, CFRE, Past Chair, CFRE International
Josué E. Hernández, MA, CFRE
Andrew Polter, CFRE
Nicole Robinson-Gauthier, CFRE
Tycely Williams, CFRE
Attending the full webinar earns you 1 Education point in the non-fundraising education section of your CFRE application.