Your fundraising team’s success depends on its members’ understanding of ethical, best-practice fundraising.
A Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) has proven their fundraising knowledge and is committed to keeping their skills up-to-date.
A Proven Body of Fundraising Knowledge
CFREs have prepared for and passed the rigorous CFRE exam, which assesses their knowledge in six key domains:
- Current and Prospective Donor Research
- Securing the Gift
- Relationship Building
- Volunteer Involvement
- Leadership and Management
- Ethics, Accountability, and Professionalism
A Drive to Go Above and Beyond
A CFRE has personally and professionally challenged themselves to attain their certification. They are not fundraising professionals who settle for knowing the minimum.
Peace of Mind to Stakeholders
Your board, donors, and grantmakers want full confidence your fundraising team adheres to ethical, best practice fundraising principles.
Fundraising for a Long-term Career
Why Employers Support CFRE Certification
The CFRE credential signifies a confident, ethical fundraising professional. Many employers support staff members on their CFRE journey.
- 54% of CFREs receive employer support towards their initial certification fees.
- 60% of employers put money towards the continuing education required for certification.
Have questions about the benefits of hiring a CFRE or want to know more? Contact email@example.com.
Full Confidence in the CFRE Process
To earn CFRE certification, fundraising professionals must:
- meet education, professional practice, and professional performance requirements
- pass a comprehensive exam on best practices in ethical fundraising
- attest that they are knowledgeable and abide by the International Statement of Ethical Principles in Fundraising as well as laws governing fundraising in their region of practice
The CFRE is the only accredited, globally recognized certification for fundraising professionals.