If you’re an employer serious about hiring top talent, hire a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
Every CFRE has proven they have deep knowledge and understanding of best-practice fundraising.
That’s why 92% of CFREs say earning the credential boosted their on-the-job confidence.
The CFRE credential is truly global, with more than 7,700 CFREs in 25 countries currently holding it.
A CFRE Brings More to Your Team
A Proven Body of Fundraising Knowledge
CFREs have prepared for and passed the rigorous CFRE Exam, which assesses their knowledge in six key domains:
- Current and Prospective Donor Research
- Securing the Gift
- Relationship Building
- Volunteer Involvement
- Leadership and Management
- Ethics, Accountability, and Professionalism
A Drive to Go Above and Beyond
A CFRE has personally and professionally challenged themselves to attain their certification. They are not fundraising professionals who settle for knowing the minimum.
Peace of Mind to Stakeholders
Your board, donors, and grant makers want full confidence your fundraising team adheres to ethical, best practice fundraising principles.
Fundraising for a Long-term Career
You want your team to be comprised of dedicated professionals who see fundraising as a long-term career, not a stint. CFREs have invested themselves in fundraising as a serious career path.
Why Employers Support CFRE Certification
The CFRE credential signifies a confident, ethical fundraising professional. Many employers support staff members on their CFRE journey.
- 54% of CFREs receive employer support towards their initial certification fees.
- 60% of employers put money towards the continuing education required for certification.
Have questions about the benefits of hiring a CFRE or want to know more? Contact email@example.com.
Full Confidence in the CFRE Process
To earn CFRE certification, fundraising professionals must:
- Meet education, professional practice, and professional performance requirements
- Pass a comprehensive exam on best practices in ethical fundraising
- Attest that they are knowledgeable and abide by the International Statement of Ethical Principles in Fundraising as well as laws governing fundraising in their region of practice
The CFRE is the only accredited, globally-recognized credential for fundraising professionals.