Submitting your CFRE Initial Certification application is a big step, and you’ll be glad you did it.
Read on to see why submitting your application in December is a smart move.
- Use up professional development funds that expire at the year’s end.
- Get your free hard copy of the CFRE Exam Compass Study Guide when your application is in by 11:59 p.m. ET December 15.
- Get the 2023 testing date you want.
When you submit your application this month and it is approved, you’re eligible to sit for the CFRE Exam in any 2023 testing window. The sooner your application is in, the better positioned you are to secure the test date that works best with your schedule and study timeline.
- Study groups now forming for January.
If you wish to join a study group early in 2023, now is the time to get the gears in motion.
- Prepare now if you’re looking to earn a higher salary in 2023.
If your New Year’s resolution is to find a new job, you’ll want to have your CFRE before you start applying. CFREs in the U.S. and Canada earn 5 – 16% more than non-CFREs with comparable experience (Source: 2022 AFP Compensation and Benefits Report). Before you begin negotiating, earn your CFRE to have maximum leverage.
Stand out. Get ahead. Make 2023 the year you become a CFRE.