February 13, 2019
6 p.m. GMT/1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT
Build your confidence as you set out to study for and sit for the CFRE Exam. This webinar will cover:
- How the exam is created
- Tools to help you study
- How to create your study plan
- How to assemble a study group
- How to request an accommodation
- The night before the exam
- Overcoming test anxiety
- What to expect on exam day
Plus you’ll hear from two current CFREs about how they successfully prepared for the exam!
The webinar will be recorded and a link will be emailed to all registrants within 24 hours after the broadcast.
This webinar does not contain any education about fundraising and as such is not eligible for CFRE Continuing Education points.